Whattttttttttt!! Just found out that we are giving an intimate performance in African tomorrow night. I have no clue what is going on. We have to sing and chant and dance. With only 4 days experience in this traditional dance I am feeling a little nervous. There is so much material to review my head is spinning. In general, African dance demands a lot of energy and I just pray I can make it all the way through. Keep your fingers crossed.
- RT @TBTheater: Two world premieres and @RollingStones - don't miss Rooster Smith Scher at @basshall bit.ly/2jfzm3D Photo by Amitav… 1 month ago
- Preview: Interpretations, Dallas Black Dance Theatre kddance.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/pre… https://t.co/z944UDw3gl 2 months ago
- Preview: Alice in Wonderland, Avant Chamber Ballet kddance.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/pre… https://t.co/WpWZR85suZ 2 months ago
- Preview: War Flower, Danielle Georgiou Dance Group kddance.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/pre… https://t.co/sqBrDVPbae 3 months ago
- RT @dancehunter: well this is interesting! Shaking Yourself Into Jumping (and higher developpés) @4dancers 4dancers.org/2017/01/shakin… 3 months ago