Whattttttttttt!! Just found out that we are giving an intimate performance in African tomorrow night. I have no clue what is going on. We have to sing and chant and dance. With only 4 days experience in this traditional dance I am feeling a little nervous. There is so much material to review my head is spinning. In general, African dance demands a lot of energy and I just pray I can make it all the way through. Keep your fingers crossed.
- Review: Donkey Beach, Danielle Georgiou Dance Group
- Preview: Danielle Georgiou Dance Group’s Donkey Beach
- Dallas DanceFest Announces 2017 Performing Companies
- Homeward Bound: Bruce Wood Dance Project Journey’s Performance Preview
- Springing Forward: Dallas Black Dance Theatre Spring Celebration Series 2017